Stella Glow out in North America on November 17 $49.99 US / $59.99 CA. Official details from Atlus press release below:
Hilda’s Crystal Garden Cloth Poster — This is a large poster made of cloth (so it won’t permanently crease by being folded in the package!) that features the striking image of Hilda, the Witch of Destruction posing with her scythe atop a seat of crystals.
Bubu Flexi-Charm — Bubu is the pet pig of the Witch Popo, and hopefully by now you’ve insinuated that it’s super cute (because it is!). The charm is soft vinyl and since Bubu is such a loyal companion, the charm can be attached to whatever needs more piggy goodness. Oh, and it’s a real porker too at approximately 3″ x 3″.
“Song Magic” CD — This is a 5-song disc featuring the vocal themes of the five Witches. The CD will arrive in a separate sleeve featuring artwork from the Witch Tuning sequences from the game.
Collectible Outer Box — Similar to what we did with The Legend of Legacy, all the aforementioned premiums will be included in a large outer box. We didn’t just reuse the 3DS game cover either — the outer box is a new design featuring the protagonist, Alto, and the five Witches. Lisette on the spine of the box is a nice touch, and I once again salute our designers for putting together such a great-looking package.In Stella Glow, protagonist Alto starts as a country boy in a small town. One day, he hears a song coming from the forest (which is odd, since song has been absent on the planet for thousands of years), where he discovers the lone Hilda. But after the chance encounter, Hilda reveals she’s the Witch of Destruction, hellbent on destroying the world with her Harbingers. As Hilda is about to destroy Alto’s hometown, he and Lisette are rescued by the Royal Knights and whisked back safely to the kingdom. Alto joins the 9th Regiment for the sole purpose of gathering the other Witches to stop Hilda.Stella Glow Features:
- Song Magic: Famous Japanese voice actors sing more than 20 songs in the game. Plus, the soundtrack is composed by Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears). The songs are part of Song Magic — a vital combat and story element. Players can even choose to “tune” the Witches’ hearts to increase their abilities.
- Solid Strategy Gameplay: From the team behind the classicLuminous Arc games comes a brand new IP with the same renowned level of strategic combat.
- Free Time: Players will get an allotment of Free Time where they can upgrade or buy items, tune Witches’ hearts, explore, and grind experience, but that’s in limited supply as Combat Time will drive along the game’s story.
- Forming Bonds: Several Free Time options allow players to deepen relationships with their comrades, even form romances, which can unlock new powers and special events – make sure to use your Free Time accordingly!
- Plenty of Fight: Stella Glow will have 40-60 hours of story and sidequest content, with multiple endings, New Game+ mode, and more than 50 maps to battle on. The world of Stella Glow is rich and vibrant with tons to do!